Summit Apex Dental Lab accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for [email protected]
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Summit Apex Dental Lab from your list
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Summit Apex Dental Lab by searching for "Summit"
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Summit Apex Dental Lab on your scanner when sending files.
- Call 800-577-8767 and select option 2
- Request that Summit Apex Dental Lab is added to your scanner.
- After Summit Apex Dental Lab has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Summit Apex Dental Lab on your scanner when sending files.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for [email protected]
- Select Summit Apex Dental Lab when submitting raw .STL files.
- Log in to the 3Shape Communicate Portal
- Search for "[email protected]" to find our lab and connect.
- Select Summit Apex Dental Lab whenever sending files.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
Search for: "Granite City Dental Laboratory" when sending files.
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected]
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "Summit Apex Dental Lab" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Summit Apex Dental Lab when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.