Jackson-Fairmont Dental Laboratory routinely updates our lab facility with the latest digital dentistry equipment. We are committed to this innovation because we have seen the difference CAD/CAM technology has had on the precision and accuracy of cases. We pair this equipment with the latest processes and highest quality materials for ideally esthetic and durable restorations that would never be possible without this innovation. We are proud to be your digital dentistry partner and accept scans from all major intraoral scanners, so you can forgo the day-to-day hassle of traditional impressions. A digital workflow can help improve your practice's productivity by streamlining workflow and easing patient discomfort.
The Benefits of a Digital Partner
- Accepts Scans from Major Intraoral Scanners
- Easy Collaboration with Lab Team
- Superior Fit, Function, and Esthetics
- No Hassle Digital Impressions and Submissions
- Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Allows for Continuous Growth and Advancement