Mayclin Dental Studio accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for [email protected]
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Mayclin Dental Studio from your list
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Mayclin Dental Studio by searching for our iTero ID number: 9956
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Mayclin Dental Studio on your scanner when sending files.
- Call 800-577-8767 and select option 2
- Request that Mayclin Dental Studio is added to your scanner using our iTero ID number: 9956.
- After Mayclin Dental Studio has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Mayclin Dental Studio on your scanner when sending files.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for [email protected]
- Select Mayclin Dental Studio when submitting raw .STL files.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
Search for: "Granite City Dental Laboratory" when sending files.
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected]
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "Mayclin Dental Studio" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Mayclin Dental Studio when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.