Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for [email protected].
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire from your list
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire by searching for our iTero ID number: 9956
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire on your scanner when sending files.
- Call 800-577-8767 and select option 2
- Request that Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire is added to your scanner using our iTero ID number: 9956.
- After Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire on your scanner when sending files.
- Login to Dexis IS Connect.
- Practice users need to enter their Username/Email associated with their practice.
- Click on "Quick Connect" located in the top right corner.
- Select "Add A Partner."
- Enter the lab's email address "[email protected]" and click on "Send."
- Please call the lab to confirm acceptance.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
Search for: "Granite City Dental Laboratory" when sending files.
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected].
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Apex Dental Lab of Eau Claire when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.