Castable Ceramics accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for [email protected].
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Castable Ceramics from your list
- Call 800-577-8767 and select option 2
- Request that Castable Ceramics is added to your scanner.
- After Castable Ceramics has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Castable Ceramics on your scanner when sending files.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for [email protected].
- Select Castable Ceramics when submitting raw .STL files.
- Log in to the 3Shape Communicate Portal
- Search for "[email protected]" to find our lab and connect.
- Select Castable Ceramics whenever sending files.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
- Call Midmark support at 800-634-2249 and select option 3, then select option 1
- Request Castable Ceramics to be added to your scanner
- Midmark will then confirm with us and add your connection remotely
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected].
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "Castable Ceramics" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Castable Ceramics when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.