Celtra® Press is a monolithic lithium silicate press ceramic that is specifically used in the creation of indirect ceramic restorations. Celtra® Press offers natural vitality and in-vivo blending due to its innovative chameleon effect. This is an excellent option for anterior indications as it closely mimics a patient's natural dentition. Celtra® provides more strength than its counterpart, IPS e.max®, as well as comparable, lifelike esthetics. This unique material is a resource for patient satisfaction.
- Chameleon Effect with In-Vivo Blending
- Natural Opalescence
- Flexural Strength of More than 500 MPa
- Matches All 16 VITA® Classical Shades
- D2740 Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate
- D6245 Pontic Porcelain/Ceramic
- D6740 Abutment Crown Porcelain/Ceramic