Alternative Dental Laboratory accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for us by zip code: 06473.
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Alternative Dental Laboratory from your list
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Alternative Dental Laboratory by searching for our email: [email protected]
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Alternative Dental Laboratory on your scanner when sending files.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for [email protected]
- Select Alternative Dental Laboratory when submitting raw .STL files.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
- Call Midmark support at 800-634-2249 and select option 3, then select option 1
- Request Alternative Dental Laboratory to be added to your scanner
- Midmark will then confirm with us and add your connection remotely
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected]
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "[email protected]" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Alternative Dental Laboratory when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.