Apex Dental Lab of Madison accepts digital files from most major intraoral scanners. Sending your digital file to our lab will depend on the scanner your practice uses. Check through our list of protocols below to see how you can digitally connect to our lab and get your impression to our team.
Select your IOS
Dentsply Sirona CEREC®
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account
- Select "MY CEREC CONNECT"
- Search for [email protected]
- Select ADD to complete registration
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Apex Dental Lab of Madison from your list
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Apex Dental Lab of Madison by searching for our iTero ID number: 9956
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Apex Dental Lab of Madison on your scanner when sending files.
- Call 800-577-8767 and select option 2
- Request that Apex Dental Lab of Madison is added to your scanner using our iTero ID number: 9956.
- After Apex Dental Lab of Madison has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Apex Dental Lab of Madison on your scanner when sending files.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for [email protected]
- Select Apex Dental Lab of Madison when submitting raw .STL files.
Midmark True Definition (formerly 3M™)
Search for: "Apex Dental Laboratory of Madison" when sending files.
- Export .STL, .PLY, or .OBJ files from scanner.
- Email files to the following email address: [email protected]
- Select the "find a lab" option on your scanner
- Search for "Apex Dental Lab of Madison" and add us as your laboratory
- Select Apex Dental Lab of Madison when submitting scans
Is your scanner not listed above?
If your practice utilizes an IOS not listed here, please contact us to get connected.